Thursday 3 May 2007

Blah

Me, yes. Not the crocus.

I've been up since 4:30 am, which I suppose is fair enough when a person goes to bed at 9 pm the night before. I was more or less done for the day, so I decided to end the day. Slept, too.

Woke up at 4:30.

I feel like it should be time to go home already.

The day is also blah, if anyone was wondering. Foggy this morning; thinking about raining now. Tonight they're apparently predicting a hurricane, which ought to be interesting considering that we're not exactly on the coast here.

Kidding about the hurricane, yes. But it is supposed to be rainy. And windy.

I can live with rain. This time of year, rain means that I get a bit of breathing room. Literally. It takes the trees a little while to get back on the pollen train after a good downpour.

Is it sounding like my life revolves around tree pollen? It does, in early spring. Or late spring, seeing how this spring has been a little fuddled.




Yeah, you can put whatever word you want in there for fuddled. You know what I was thinking when I typed it. Or you should.

Ok, the brain and the backspace key (which just helpfully got rid of a couple of paragraphs of whinge for me) are both saying that this post is turning into even more of a big pile of nothing than it started out to be. Good enough, then. Best go with that feeling before I develop a second (whiny) wind.

Hitting publish... now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails