Monday 24 September 2007

Fashion statement

Yes, that would be the arse end of my father's dog you're looking at. She's taken to wearing socks.

Well, one sock.

She has a bit of a foot-pad thing going on, which has led to the strangeness of seeing a dog with the world's most sensitive feet (as in don't you dare even think of THINKING of touching my toes EVER) actually looking forward to having a sock put on before going outside.

It's kind of amusing.

Sadly, that's the only news of interest I have to report today. I didn't have the world's best sleep (and not even a boat-sized bathtub in sight to relieve things), and a commercial yesterday had the gall to remind me that Thanksgiving's only a couple of Mondays away.

The thought hadn't occurred to me before then. What exactly happened to September?





Anyway, since it's already obvious that nothing much is coming out of this brain I don't think I'll bother forcing it. Forced brain's got a pretty disgusting texture when it comes to it, really. Not very appetizing next to the turkey on the holiday table.

You're welcome for that mental picture.

Going now.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

I waste time looking for interesting pictures when I post. don't I.
Why, yes. Yes, I do.


My dogs each have two ends as well. *waggles eyebrows*

This could lead to a whollllle series of photos, like the time topic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails