Thursday 13 September 2007

I spy with my little eye ....


.... nothing that is yellow. Sometimes a person just has to make their own happiness and well yes, okay, blog when the other blogger is busy.
Erm, see yesterday's comment re colour preference

The gazebo is in the place I spent last weekend. It's still a town I do believe, hence a town square with said gazebo. A town square! Hey I'm from Toronto. It's a big deal.


In the background are tables set up with the wares being offered; jams, pies, fresh veggies (because who would buy soggy ones I suppose) and craft-type things. I have every right to be proud of the fact I spent not a nickel. There.

The wine was pretty tasty at the Inn however. That may be the only time I pay that much for Atlantic salmon, too. A boat trip and photo souvenir should have been included in the price of that dinner.

I digress. I managed to get through two days away from home without a total melt-down. You could probably refer to the comment regarding the wine, on that score. The bride was lovely; the groom handsome and nary a negative thing occurred. Except the cupcake fight on the part of the bridesmaids who had a love of tequila. Actually that wasn't even negative; the video shows them having a blast.

All in all, a wedding like so many others ~ but for the fact I was there, having a very pleasant time indeed.

No, I won't get all emotive. You just know that's not how things come out of these fingers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails