Saturday 29 September 2007

Pointless photo of the day:

This should be brief. I don't feel well (er, once more with more whinge: I don't feeeeel well) and am unexpectedly stuck at work since we're down a person. I really don't want to be here, but I don't feel the need to share the love (the loathe?) with the internet at large today.

You're welcome.

If you're lacking in reading material, though, you can always head over to Stephen Fry's blog and spend a couple of hours reading two of the longest posts (blessays, sorry) in blogging history. They're entertaining, as you'd expect of the man, but it's pretty obvious that somebody out there doesn't have writer's block.

And yes, I know I'm about the last person on the web to get around to linking to that blog. I'm a little slow.

I'm also more than a little queasy. Food hasn't been sitting well these past couple of days, and apparently that hasn't changed. I'm rather regretting the junk food that was disguising itself as lunch just now.

Was that last a bit TMI?

Yeah, probably.

I'm about done anyway, so I'll stop before I'm tempted to get more descriptive. I won't be near a computer tomorrow (the way things are going, I may plan to just stay in bed) so it's up to the Toronto office to be interesting.

Or pointless.





Either works.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails