Monday 3 September 2007

Oops

Yeah, it's the same Black Meadowhawk as yesterday. Full side view this time, because it was bugging me that I didn't post this shot when I meant to before. It's a better one for those of you who want to practice your dragonfly identification.

All none of you, yes.

----------

The other oops is that I've officially wasted too much time doing other things this morning (including deleting a few more posts from the old blog. One of these days I'll tell you what I'm going to use that space for, but not now), so I don't really have time to blog.

Too bad, too. I had something to say for a change, and I'd be willing to be that by tomorrow I'll forget what it was.

I'll give you this to tide you over, though: If you want to guarantee that I won't bother to read what you've written in an e-mail or posted on a blog, use all small-case letters. Shift keys are easy, boys and girls, and refusing to use the shift key is not so much a statement as a bout of laziness. If you're too lazy to use the shift key, then I'm too lazy to care about what you have to say. I'd almost sooner read something written in all capitals than see things in all smalls.

It's akin to not using your signal light in the car, as far as I'm concerned. And, as anyone who's every driven with me can attest, not using a signal light is the quickest way to get me to call you a moron. Or worse, depending on the mood.

So there you go. All small-case = moron. Says she who signs in as deeol...




[/pot-kettle]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails