Tuesday 25 September 2007

A note to the ladies:

You're disgusting.

In public washrooms, I mean. Yes, I'm speaking to all you hover pee-ers and foot flushers. You know, the ones responsible for the wet seats and the broken levers. Ninety-nine percent of the things you morons seem so terrified of aren't a problem if you JUST WASH YOUR FRIGGING HANDS WHEN YOU'RE DONE. That's all that's needed.

And fergodsake stop leaving those little bits of toilet paper all over the floor. Geez. Do you do that at home? Huh? Is that how your mothers raised you?

If so, your mothers deserve a good paddling. And then they should have to scrub out the cubicles and replace the toilet mechanisms.

Just saying.

----------

Ok, now that we have that out of the way I'd better let you know that today's pointless photo is, in fact,a purposefully screwed-up one. You probably suspected that, right? I was mucking about with the photoeditor and the autofix decided to crank the contrast on this grape leaf up to ridiculous levels.

I liked it.

I have another photo on my nerdstick that has more natural colours. Maybe I'll use it tomorrow by way of contrast.

If I remember.

Tomorrow's a long way away, after all.




Tonight, however, isn't. If there's anyone -- ANYONE -- in the t.v. club who thinks they can claim that I didn't give them enough notice, you're so so SO very wrong at this point.

It's outta my hands.

I've done all I can do short of phoning you all individually.
And I don't like you enough to phone you all individually.





I could text, I suppose.
If I weren't so lazy.





And if I cared.

Or if I was decently bribed.
Or maybe indecently bribed.

Have I mentioned that it's Tuesday today? And that tonight is Tuesday night?

I thought so.






Do you get the feeling that this post is more or less finished? Yeah, me too.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails