Friday 14 September 2007

Yellow

But first...

Blogger has a new toy that lets you look at the photos Blogger users are uploading. I guess the toy isn't new in that they've had it in-office, but this is the first it's come out to play. Might be interesting, so have a look. I've added the link to the sidebar as well.

----------

Now, yellow. Somebody apparently has a problem with yellow. What she seems to have forgotten is that I'm not that fond of it either. Yellow walls have a pretty big urgh factor for me. I don't wear yellow well (I'm a winter, if anyone's into the whole draping thing), nor do I especially want to. Yellow's pretty much my last choice for anything having to do with colour.

Yellow flowers, though, are allowed to be yellow.

Yes, you heard it here first.

I mentioned this on the old blog ages ago but if I haven't already deleted that post I will soon, so I'm going to repeat it. I live in an area that has a lot of canola fields, and one of the best sights you'll ever see in the summer is the blue Alberta sky contrasting with the canola fields in full flower.

Yellow flowers.

Google Image it if you don't believe me.

I think if she saw it in person even the Toronto office would be able to live with that sort of yellow.




That's it for today. I've been in a conference of sorts for the last day and a half, I feel pretty much like hell what with the sinus headaches and the not being able to breathe, and I have to do the weekend memo before I can leave.

And dammit, you'd all better be feeling sorry for me or I just won't bother coming back.




So there.

2 comments:

smudgers said...

Fine. Great shot, nice capture ... blah blah blah :p

Sparroweye said...

Where have you been Smudgers? Fifty
lashes with a wet noodle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails