Wednesday 26 September 2007

Pointless grape leaf photo of the day:

The not-artificially-colour-enhanced version, as promised yesterday.

Not really worth the wait? Yeah, I agree.

----------

I'm sitting here in my jacket at the moment because for whatever reason I've been cold all day.

Cold makes me cranky.

So do many other things.

Wine gums don't though. Full points to Wheat for that. I generally tend to give credit where credit is due, you know.

Snakes who won't eat when I need them to, however, do make me cranky. Especially when I'm delaying my own lunch to play stupid dead mouse games with the aforementioned snakes.

Dead mouse games, yes. You didn't think that we allow the snakes in on the Wednesday wine gums, did you? That'd be an unnecessary waste of good sugar.




This is all you're getting today, you know. Cold, cranky, and gimpy do not make for a verbose me.

And really, the world should be thankful for that.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Wonder how many hits you'd get on You Tube for deeol "playing in stupid dead mouse games". I mean there's the old version involving reindeer....

Related Posts with Thumbnails