Friday 28 September 2007

So my guess ...


.... is that this being the same small town where the wedding took place (many posts ago), this is the first step to watering the fire trucks. No, silly - not to make them grow or give them sustenance - to fill 'em up to fight fires. Even if I'm wrong (and who'd ever think that) it's a pretty picture. Or at least I think it's a pretty picture and since I was given the password to the blog ... well, you know. That's right. You're stuck with what I think is worth posting.

As opposed to searching frantically for something out of the ordinary to post.

Ah, the weather in Toronto, you ask. Well it's a mere 11 degrees on the Celsius scale which is more than that on the Fahrenheit scale. Sue me. It's early and I don't do conversions before noon...or conversations either, as I almost typed. Oh! Look, I did.

Can you tell this blog brings out the ... erm.... well, not best ....

Okay, then, can you tell this blog sometimes brings out the writer's block in all of us?


Me too.

Should I mention that right after the above-noted photo was taken the fire trucks did, indeed, line up to drink? No, it's probably self-explanatory and needn't be said.

Right, going then.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails