Friday 30 March 2007

Blogging, the quick version

The event featured in today's pointless photo wasn't exactly a party, despite what the grill may be telling you, but it did mark the first time we'd had the thing out this year. That was last week. There's a lot less snow now, in case anyone was concerned that the Great White North really does stay white that long.

And with that...

Well, as the title says this'll be quick because technically I'm working right now. Just taking a moment to recover from an attempt at feeding the world's dumbest garter snake (which is appropriately named Lost. Its roommate, of course, bears the moniker Found).

And why exactly am I blogging now? We're going out for lunch today, and since I normally blog on my lunch hour... you can do the math, I'm sure. Also, I'll be too sushied to care much about blogging later if all goes according to plan.

You wouldn't have wanted me to blog today anyway. It's one of those days. One of those days in which I can tell you precisely what three in the morning was like, that is.

Yep.

Off I go, then.




You can decide for yourself whether to take that literally or metaphorically.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails