Monday 12 March 2007

Look!

This'll be quick because I need to go walk the dog, but I just had to share a current photo of something that looks like it may actually be alive.

Now, granted, this is from a warm area right next to the house's foundation. Most of the yard is still knee-deep in snow. But still.

Real plants.

And a bonus ladybird. A real, moving, not-dead one, yes.





You can't underestimate the importance of this to my frame of mind. Yep, even if it does end up being covered in winter again by the end of next week.

Anyway, gotta run. Or hopefully not run. It would be nice if the dog would choose to go at my pace for a change, because I'm still a bit congested.




We all have our dreams.

Later, all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where lady birds lie, can spring
not be far behind? It is supposed
to go down to 40F on Saturday. I am ready. It goes like this, heat on,
air off, heat on, air off, heat on,
air off. Such is the life of a Floridian. Its a wonder we don't have a year round cold. Maybe I am a wimp but I can't stand temps above 80F.

Related Posts with Thumbnails