Saturday 3 March 2007

A slight venture into snititude

For anyone wondering about the sleep thing: no, not great. Thanks for your concern.

I'm just assuming you're concerned, of course.

It's the nice part about these one-way conversations. I can assume anything I like and no one tells me anything different.

What do you mean there's a comment function? Who put that there?

Anyway, I'm dealing with a headache, I'm at work on the first day in ages that's been warm enough for me to want to be outside, and there are a few things rolling around in my head that very simply aren't making me terribly happy.

We (that'd be me and alllll of the voices) aren't quite at full-on snit yet, but it's headed that direction.

I'm fun when I'm snitty.






Fun there should be translated as a pain in the arse, but then I'm guessing that everyone got that.

Even the music isn't helping today. I came back here for lunch now that I have someone else to man the reception desk, I turned on the internet radio, and I'm about five seconds away from turning it right back off again.

That's not normal.

It's terrible when you desperately need some time to yourself to slow down for a while and you just don't have that option.

Ah, the plight of the maladjusted loner.





I can hear the tiny violins as I type, you know.

And you don't have to be quite that unsympathetic.





See? Even my one-way conversations are against me today.

I think I'd better take some acetaminophen or something.

And stop typing.




Yeah, I suppose I can do that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here you go. This music will either explode your head or make you forget who you are.
http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/1102815/a/Favorite+American+Marches.htm

My first boyfriend has numerous speakers of this playing in his rooom. I always felt like I was entering the big top when I visited him. I wonder if he still listens to Susa. Yes, I wonder about old loves. Call me morbid. Sick, even.

Related Posts with Thumbnails