Thursday 29 March 2007

A couple of good things to know

1. Yellow pads and cutting boards are not the same thing.
2. Craft scalpels are sharp for a reason.

Relax, it was just an observation. I still have all of my fingers. Wheat can give you confirmation on that if you'd like.

----------

So anyway. Here we are, back at work after a couple of days kneeling on the floor and trying to save the life of one third of a plastic man (no wonder the poor guy's dying, by the way. If I was missing all of my body except for the head and chest, I'd probably be dying too). The bad knee, as you can imagine, is most decidedly not happy.

Ah well. Where else can you go to hear the memorable words, "ok everyone. Pull out your lungs and throw them in the garbage can"?

Now, obviously I wasn't only trying to save the life of the plastic man.

I was also trying to save the life of the plastic baby.






Ok, ok, and I also do a pretty mean ankle splint. Self will out, after all. Knowing my ankle, I really should be able to do a pretty mean ankle splint. You just never know when it might come in handy.

But you're not here to hear me rattle on about the wonders of first aid (or why, at one point, I found myself pretending to have a strawberry in my ear. Incidentally, if you're pretending to have a strawberry in your ear, the right answer to most of the questions anybody asks you is WHAT???). It's not like I really have anything else to talk about, actually, but since I'm sure you don't want to hear about solar motion demonstrators either, even if I did spend a bit too much time cutting one out this morning (using my craft scalpel and a yellow pad as a cutting board, yes)... um, sorry. Where was that sentence going, exactly? It seems to have gotten away from me somehow.

Everything's about normal around the blog, then.

We could end with a belated question for the t.v. club, I guess. Not a test, since I couldn't be bothered with playing school marm today, but a vitally important question nonetheless. Here it comes:

Precisely which beverage do you think that a bag full of television prop pee resembles most?

Feel free to discuss over wine gums.




Oh, and before I go... the pointless photo is just to show the Toronto office that we have a few things growing around here as well. And, er, thanks for the camel?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails