Saturday 10 March 2007

Pointless photography, the collected version

Just quickly...

I see by the Blogger home page that they've very helpfully (depending on your current mood you can imagine that last word in quotes if you like) transformed Blogger-posted blog photos into Picasa web albums. The link for Picasa is now on the side bar, if anyone's interested in checking it out.

I've made my two instant albums public (thought I may as well, since it's all stuff that's been posted here already). I may eventually add the fancy picture link to the blog, but for now (assuming my brain's working at all, which of course is a ridiculous assumption) those of you with a burning desire to see what's been transferred over so far can click these links to go to the albums:

New Blog
Old Blog

As for Smudgers, she can decide for herself if she wants you to see the albums she probably doesn't even know that she has yet.




Did that make sense? If so, yay me.

1 comment:

smudgers said...

Good grief. Considering the time of day, the lack of caffeine and abundance of bleary-headedness it might be a much better idea if I read those Picasa pages a littttle later. I'm easily confused you know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails