Sunday 4 March 2007

Pointless photo of the day:

Please ponder the meaning.

In other words, that's about it for the moment. I woke up with a bad head, and in my world more than one day of headache in a row means that either the allergies are acting up or the neck is. I haven't quite decided which, but either way I'm not in a blathery mood.

Maybe later.

Or not.

We'll see.




And yes, I did take the pointless photo for a reason. It'd be no fun if I told you why, though, and I need all the fun I can get just now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... what is that stuff underneath the heater. A rug. It looks frozen somehow. Ok. now enlarging it. I do see ice there.
And what is that silver metal like piece to the left. Hmm...You just
know how to drive me crazy.

Anonymous said...

Did the heater cause your headache?
Just a thought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails