Thursday 29 March 2007

Spring has come to Ontario


Or at least to my front lawn. I thought the OLF would enjoy this what with the temperatures "out there" ("out there" being Alberta) bouncing all over the place. Ah, yes, the hope of spring.

I know spring is in the air because yesterday it was necessary to put up with what felt like grit-filled eyes in two different spots in one of the other parks we frequent. Sumac ... it's out there! And it's number one on my ah, geez list.

The pups however found the small creek in no time and a good, if not slightly pungent, time was had by all.

Sometimes animals show us how overdone life can be. They played for an hour with a water bottle that was repeatedly tossed in the water for them. It's a parallel to small children banging on the pots and pans, I suppose. It's just not necessary to entertain them or put out money every time you shop for food. For either species.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails