Sunday 18 March 2007

Yeah, whatever

Tired. Cranky. Not looking forward to the next few days.

So, how the hell are you?

I've got nothing, by the way. It's sort of a shame, I suppose, because my computer time will be a bit hit or miss in the next while and by rights I should try to make this post at least a little worth reading.

I should.

I'm not going to bother.

Don't care. Tired and cranky, remember? And it's a dull, windy day out there. That part really shouldn't matter since I'm in here rather than out there, but it still puts a damper on a mood that didn't need a damper in the first place.

Anyway, this is your notice that I won't be online tomorrow. Yep, you'll just have to go a day without a quality post like this one.

I can tell that you're beside yourself with grief.





Going now.

2 comments:

smudgers said...

For heaven's sake, tone yourself down will you?!

Sparroweye said...

I think a true Holiday is due. You do know what a holiday is, don't you?
You need to listen to my screech owl.
Nothing more calming than a screech owl warble. Not the whooing part, that is just creepy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails