Thursday 22 November 2007

And cats


Well, cat, singular.

To go with the dogs, yes.

As the great philosopher OLF once said ... I got nothin'

Lets's see ... I AM going to keep my eye appointment today even though I have an impending migraine and I know the doctor will put those damn drops in my eyes for the glaucoma check.

But on the other hand ... I have the animals to keep me warm.

As to the photo, it is a lovely composition of the subject, isn't it. Until you look past the animal and realize that's not spray-on fake snow and ice on the window behind her.

So, I need to keep my appointment. But it snowed last night and the driving is amazingly slick. But I have animals to lower my blood pressure.

As you can see, my world is full of buts today. Let's hope they all stay the single "t" kind as I hesitatingly go forth into the world.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails