Friday 23 November 2007

Uphill even


So.... in order to bring today's photographic offering to you, it was necessary for yours truly to don winter garb including boots, fer-cryin'out-loud.

And off I went, into the cold, uphill both ways to snap this which illustrates why it feels so damn cold out there. Because it is cold out there. The proof is in that brilliant blue sky which means there are no clouds to hold the heat in. Er, rather simplistic, yes, but you get the drift.

The pretty things are tree-hugging leaves which have had the good sense not to fall into the snow yet. Leaves can think, right?


The dogs were standing beside me as I took this. That counts toward having dogs and posting, as I see it.

Hey, it's chilly and I wasn't all that mentally prepared for the hour I just spent frolicking with them. This post needn't make sense and, look! It really doesn't.

Just gaze at the photo now. Nothing more to see here.

No, really.

Stop reading.

Hey!

Well fine. I'll go then.

2 comments:

deeol said...

Well, I was going to post...

It's ok, though. You've saved them all from a bunch of whine whine moan moan.

The interesting thing to me is that blue sky to you (this time of year) automatically equals cold, while it ain't necessarily so out here in Sunny Alberta.

This isn't exactly a cloud lover's paradise, is what I'm saying.

Or something.

I'm going to stop typing now, ok?

smudgers said...

re Sunny Alberta ... blue sky ... comment.


It's November.


Oh shut up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails