Thursday 1 November 2007

Entertainment

Within seconds of my having taken this photo (and yes, I know it's a bit fuzzy) Max ate this butterfly.

It's something he enjoys.

I don't think the butterflies do, though.

----------

Here. Watch this.

I've seen that sketch a dozen times if I've seen it once. Still makes me laugh even though the element of surprise is completely gone.

I should say right off the bat that this isn't going to lead to any of the pseudophilosophic nonsense that you occasionally see here on the blog. I just like the sketch, that's all. And I have to admit that instead of thinking of something to blog while I was eating the daily carrots during my lunch break I was, in fact, watching silly things on the Home of Everything in Pirated Video.

Sorry.

It's not my fault, though. Somebody mentioned the Kicking Ass song... er, hold on... the Kicking Ass song (which is actually There Ain't But One Way, but I'm not going to be pedantic about it) and I just had to go look it up again. Which led, as it does, to looking other things up...

How many of you are buying this excuse?




It does happen to be true, you know.

The question you should be asking yourself is why I wasted so much time (pleasantly, but still) looking these things up on the interweb when I already own better copies on DVD.

No idea.

It was fun, though.






Yes, this is all you're getting today. I'm sure you'll survive.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails