Saturday 24 November 2007

Pointless photo of the day:

That's all I've got.

Unless you want to hear about my headache, that is.

Actually, I'll admit that I'm feeling a bit better today, so here's hoping that a weekend's lethargy will go a ways to making me at least a little bit less whingey.

One can hope, right?

----------

Oh, I guess I do have one thing. According to the results of the last poll (don't look for it. It's already gone), more of you would prefer to treat sprained joints with basmati than with rest, ice, compression, or elevation.

I think you people may be a little bit weird.

1 comment:

Sparroweye said...

Here's a spider photo for you.
The incy wincy spider. He really
was very small but this is in macro.
I imagine he will grow up to be quite big.
http://pointlessblatherblog.blogspot.com/

I have a new puppy. Girl is not happy. But he was orphaned due to a death in the family and I had promised our Aunt that I would take him in. So, I have not been around much because he hates the computer.
And he is licking my hand and arm so much go.

Related Posts with Thumbnails