Monday 12 November 2007

Pointless rather lame photo of the day:

Yeah, not great. Give me a break, though. I was shooting through the front window.

Just thought I'd show you the house finches that have taken up residence at one of my father's feeders. They're new visitors this year... or at least if they'd been here before I hadn't noticed them.

That's possible.

I may be a naturalist by profession, but that doesn't automatically make me a birder. I'm pretty much the opposite, in fact, and when people phone the centre with bird questions they should be crossing their fingers that they don't get me on the other end of the line.

Ask me about plants. I'm not bad with plants.

Anyway, I've got a whole lot of nothing today so I'm not going to force it. I've put a couple more poems up at the other place if anyone's interested. Nothing new because I still haven't got off my behind about getting back to writing, but at least it'd be something to read.

You know, if you're really desperate for something to read.

You don't have to be.

It was only a suggestion.




It's not like my feelings would be hurt or anything.
No, really, they wouldn't. By this point in the post you should know that I'm only rambling on to jerk your chain a little.

Erm... go away now, ok?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails