Monday 26 November 2007

And today's excuse for the non-post is...

Work.

What? It's a legitimate excuse.

I was at a school doing a program today, so I'm behind on my usual morning's nonsense. Plus, I have a cold.

There you go. Two excuses.




Want three?

It's fricking freezing out there today, and the first fricking freezing day of the season always does a number on my system. Google cold-induced urticaria to find out why if you don't already know. I'm not in the mood to type it all out again. Just know that our weather lately has been mild enough that fricking freezing translates as fricking PAINFUL at the moment.

Ok, let's all relax for a moment and look at the pretty flower.

Pretty.

And with that... oh, I suppose before I go I could remind the t.v. club that not only is it a proper wine gum week again, but there are currently reruns from previous seasons on Mondays as the network does some empty-space-filling.

Done now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails