Tuesday 27 November 2007

I, too, have snapped a few dragons

... er, snapped a few photos of flowers - yeh, that's it. But the subject line up there had you going, didn't it.

I think the Alberta contingent (one person can so be a contingent) is hibernating, or at least I would be if suddenly the temperature hit the minus teens - and I do mean suddenly.

So anyway, this flower is growing in my kitchen greenhouse window.

Sadly they last a day, or two at most, then land on the shelf. A metaphor ... well, for nothing, really. I'm just here.

I shan't mention there are five degrees running around in Toronto. Of course, it's not like the OLF is going to go find a ledge if she knows there's a 17 degree difference at the moment; for that, she'd have to go outside.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails