Wednesday 7 November 2007

Pointless photo of the day:

That's about all I have for today. Kind of tired and cranky, to be honest. I'm also thinking of taking a day or two off, since it's apparent that my body thinks it's supposed to be hibernating but my brain thinks it's supposed to be responsible and do the work thing.

The conflict is beginning to make me incredibly useless, if you hadn't noticed.

I don't especially like feeling incredibly useless, so I'm going to try my best to reconcile the two opposing views (schizophrenic much, Dee?). Think a day will do it?

Here's hoping.

In the meantime, the Toronto office will just have to come up with something pointless. If she wants to, that is. It's not like I'm going to get bossy about it.

I may feel incredibly useless, but I'm not unreasonable.

Usually.




Ok, the least the Toronto office could do is post a photo, right? I hear she has dogs. That'd do.

This post has gone petulant all of a sudden. Not sure how that happened. I think that whole day off concept is coming just in time, though...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails