Sunday 4 November 2007

Pointless mulie of the day:

A mulie would be a mule deer, for those who've never had the pleasure.

These ones (there were four in all) were behind my father's house in the back alley. There's a vacant lot that's never been cleared -- sort of a weird leftover in the middle of a residential neighbourhood. As a result we get mulies and whitetails regularly. And lots of birds. And squirrels...

Yeah, it's a busy place.

Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about deer, or taking photos of deer feeding in the back alley in the middle of the day? I'm sure there must be something...

In other words, I've got nothing. I wasted too much time playing with the old blog today, and now I'm not in the mood to blather here. I had a feeling that would happen, but today it's definitely my fault. Should have gone to the other place after I finished the daily nonsense, rather than before.

Oh well.

On another note, though, today's pointless photo was taken yesterday. If it'd been taken today the deer would have shown up much better against the SNOWY background. I'm not going to complain (too loudly) about snow because it is, after all, heading into the second week of November and a person has to expect it'll show up eventually... but... but...

sigh

Winter.

Sucks.






And with that, I'll pretend that I'm far too depressed to continue typing. Makes a change from ending with I'm out of stuff, I guess.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails